As a part of Social Investment Plan and Corporate Social Responsibility throughout the years, the WEBG supported activities connected with smaller projects like improvement of infrastructure, upgrading education and sport programs, supporting vulnerable groups (elder population, persons with special needs, youth and children), activities to preserve environment, local traditions and customs, to promote the European values, the respect of law, transparency and battle against discrimination. Majority of projects were realized through the Local Communities of Mramorak, Dolovo, Vladimirovac and Bavaniste.
WEBG has so far been supported almost 100 projects and local initiatives of which more than 20 were related to Health, Wellbeing and Sports. Company aided 3 projects regarding elderly care and helped more than 7 sports organizations and health institutions.
Total of 32 infrastructural projects in 4 different local communities were carried out, 2 school classrooms were reconstructed, 3 playgrounds and 5 sports facilities were built.
Since children are unique in their physical, social, and emotional development, WEBG has devoted around 20 donations to children and youth and their education.
WEBG continually encourages projects related to preservation of culture and national heritage as well as women empowerment. In this segment total of 17 projects were carried through.
The list of SIP/CSR Projects for 2020:
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, H- Bridges team, Belgrade - sponsorship for the participation in an International Future Energy Challenge Competition in the amount 3,600 EUR
- Elementary school “Prvi maj”, Vladimirovac – donation for local festival Martisor in the amount 30,000 RSD
- Volunteer Fire Association, Mramorak – donation for equipment in the amount 778,800 RSD
- National Health Insurance Fund, Republic of Serbia – donation for necessary protective and medical equipment for health care institutions combating COVID-19 in Serbia in the amount of 10,000 EUR.
- City organization of the deaf through Fund B92, Belgrade – donation for 2 tablets to improve the conditions of treatment of deaf patients in healthcare institutions in Serbia during COVID-19 pandemic in the amount of 70,000 RSD
- Kovin municipality, Kovin – donation for 665 packages of basic food and hygiene products to the residents affected by COVID – 19 pandemics in the amount of 1,000,000 RSD
- Association "Srbija, moj dom", Dolovo – sponsorship of the annual environmental event which aims to present natural, cultural and ethnological beauty of Dolovo and Deliblato Sands in the amount 40,000 RSD
- Foundation SOS Children’s Villages, Serbia – donation for SOS Children Village program in Kraljevo in the amount of 25,000 RSD
- Association "Uvek sa decom”, Belgrade – donation for “Parental corner” project which provides best care and attention to the children with cancer and supports their families in the amount 107,000 RSD
- Foundation SOS Children’s Villages, Serbia – donation for SOS Youngster Community and their program “Semi-independent life” in the amount of 70,000 RSD
Annual SIP reports for all previous years.